Andoer Bluetooth Headphone Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headset 3.5mm Wired Earphone MP3 Player TF Card FM Radio Hands-free w/ Mic Orange for iPhone 6S 6S Plus Samsung S6 S5 Note 6 5 Laptop Notebook,V1267OR
- Additional information
Music is a super companion for humans, which can make you relaxing and enjoy colorful life. A portable music player device is essential for music lover. We are be honored to recommend the Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones to you. The Bluetooth Headphone is specially designed for music lovers and sports enthusiast, which
Features Advanced Bluetooth 4.1 technology, 3.5mm Audio Port, Built-in high-grade Microphone & Speaker, TF Card MP3 Player, FM Radio, hands-free function. The Bluetooth Headphone will offer you wonderful music, you can greatly enjoy your favorite Musician, a super companion for you during daily life and travel.
[Advanced Bluetooth Technology]
Latest Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Technology with A2DP/ AVRCP support, ensure transmitting strong signal in high quality & high speed and offering high-fidelity stereo music, filling your world with premium sound: from richest bass to a pure, balanced response for natural sound.
4 in 1 Multifunctional: Adopting Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Technology(Easy to pair with almost any Bluetooth-enabled audio players devices), equipped with 3.5mm audio jack(provides a simple wired connection of a variety of music players, such as, MP3 / MP4, etc. without Bluetooth function devices), comes with built-in FM Radio Module (bring you much convenience to listen to news).
Light and Portable, folding and adjustable headband length design. Its ear cushion design is based on the outline of human ear which is comfortable to wear and can greatly insulate the noise around you, so you can hear your music and call clearly. The Over-ear styling is stable, guarantying 100% Stable and Comfortable when walking, exercising, running, climbing, skating, cycling, fishing and other outdoor activities.
[DSP Noise Cancellation & High-sensitivity Mic]
Adopt Built-in DSP Noise Canceling Technology and high-sensitivity microphone to reduces ambient noises and grasp the detail of voice, enabling clearer sound from microphone. You can get high quality hands-free phone conversation even on the street or inside a shopping mall.
[Long Standby Time & Fully Compatibility]
Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery lasts up to 8 hours of Talking Time / 8 hours of Music Playing Time (Almost Daylong Time) and 120 hours of Standby Time per charge cycle. And universally compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices, including iOS / Android / Windows Smart phones & Tablet PC and other Bluetooth devices.
Brand Name: Andoer
Model Number: LH-811
Type: Stereo Headphone with Mic
Bluetooth version: ISSC4.1 + EDR
Support Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP.
Profile and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile(A2DP)
Operation Distance: 10m; Transmitting Power: Class 2
Frequency Range: 2.4026 GHz一2.480 GHz
Sensitivity: 105dB+ / – 3dB
Rechargeable lithium battery: 300mAh
Talking Time: 8 hours
Music Playing Time: 10 hours
Standby Time: 120 hours
Charge Time: 2-3 hours
Plug Type: 3.5mm
Audio cable length: 1.2m / 3.94ft
Earmuff Diameter: 7.5cm / 3.1in
Color: Gold, Blue, Black, Red, Purple, Rose Gold, Orange (Optional)
Main item size (Foldable): 18.5 * 16.0 * 7.5cm / 7.28 * 6.29 * 2.95in
Item weight: 163g / 5.76oz
Package size: 16.5 * 15.0 * 9.0 cm / 6.5 * 5.9 * 3.5in
Package weight: 265g / 9.35oz
1 * Bluetooth Headset
1 * USB Cable
1 * Audio cable
1 * English User Manual
Q1: Can’t boot the headphone?
1) Check whether the battery capacity is insufficient, if so, please fully charge the headphone by using the 5V 1A(or 0.5A) power adapter and then restart it.
2) Check if it’s system problem, press the reset key inside the AUX port for several times to reset the device and then restart it.
Q2: Can’t charge the headphone?
1) Charge with 5V Voltage, 0.5A /1A. Indicator red light is on while charging until red light is off. Please charge with another Micro USB cable or charging adaptor.
2) For other abnormal charging problems, press the reset key inside the AUX port for several times to reset the device and then restart it.
Q3: Can’t connect to the headphone Bluetooth?
1) When searching for Bluetooth devices, please make sure that headphone is in pairing state (red light and blue light flashes alternatively). Press “Power” button for 5 seconds to enter pairing state when the headphone is off.
2) Clear or ignore the saved Bluetooth devices that previously connected. Turn off and restart the phone for searching and connecting again.